The Account Coordinator is responsible for receiving orders from clients and our sales team, overseeing and checking the specifications for each job, reviewing all materials from electronic media to laser and color match proofs, and making sure these meet necessary requirements to produce a quality final product. The Account Coordinator is a liaison between in-house personnel and clients for all printing issues and concerns. You will be responsible for updating all information daily into the Electronic Jacket, overseeing the entire print process and ensuring the successful delivery of jobs, as well as identifying and troubleshooting difficulties to ensure cost-effectiveness and the delivery of a quality product. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively. Skills Required:
- Knowledge of the printing processes and equipment, press specifications and capabilities to produce digital and offset printing
- Ability to communicate effectively to negotiate with customers/vendors
- Knowledge of specifications for paper and inks needed to produce all quality levels of printing
- Experience in gathering information needed and administering PO for print and binding contracts to ensure that product, service, and price objectives are met
- Perform Press and Bindery Inspections as required. Approve Final Quality Control Samples for accuracy prior to delivery. Provide follow up inquiries with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong problem solving and organizational skills while using resources to their fullest
- Experience with a PC: Windows XP, Excel, Microsoft Word
Located just outside Columbia, MD, Ironmark is an equal-opportunity employer with excellent benefits and an energetic, team work environment. We look forward to meeting you. TO APPLY: Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.